H2O Midstream is led by an experienced and innovative management team with over 250 years of combined experience across the energy industry. We have a proven ability to design, build, operate and execute sustainable water management solutions to create value for our investors and customers.
Chief Executive Officer
Jim Summers- Chief Executive Officer
- 30+ years of energy industry experience.
- Co-founded H2O Midstream after holding senior leadership positions at Conoco, BP, and privately held water recycling, renewable energy, and environmental services firms.
- Recognized industry expert in the design, integration and operation of sustainable water solutions for the oil and gas sector. Experience in engineering, operations, project management, trading, and origination, across multiple commodities including, gas, power, natural gas liquids, renewable energy, and produced water.
Chief Commercial Officer
Darrell Bull- Chief Commercial Officer
- 32+ years of energy industry experience.
- Co-founded H2O Midstream after holding numerous leadership, technical and commercial positions with Mobil, Williams, and Crestwood.
- Leads business development, legal and land functions focused on developing relationships with clients to create win-win solutions and grow the asset base.
- Experience in engineering, operations and business development within the midstream sector with a focus on produced water, natural gas, crude oil, natural gas liquids, and petrochemicals.
Gauri Potdar, CFA
Chief Sustainability Officer & SVP Strategy and Analytics
Gauri Potdar, CFA- Chief Sustainability Officer & SVP Strategy and Analytics
- 17+ years of experience in the energy and commodity markets.
- Co-founded H2O Midstream after various roles at S&P Global Platts, Element Markets, and Deloitte Consulting.
- Creates sustainable water management solutions focused on bringing value to clients.
- Experience in business development, strategy, finance, structuring, research, trading, and analytics across multiple commodities including energy, environmental credits, renewable power, biogas and renewable fuels.
Chief Operating Officer
Gerardo Rivera- Chief Operating Officer
- 34+ years of domestic and international experience in the upstream and midstream sectors with exposure to multiple commodities – natural gas, NGLs, LNG, crude oil and heavy oil.
- Leads all engineering, operations, health, safety, environmental, and regulatory functions for the company.
- Prior to joining H2O Midstream, served in various leadership roles at ConocoPhillips, Southcross Energy, and Vemillion Energy focused on operations, engineering, project execution and business development.
Chief Financial Officer
Frank Olmsted- Chief Financial Officer
- 33+ years of accounting and finance experience in the midstream, upstream and retail energy sectors.Oversees accounting, finance, tax, risk management, human resources, information technology, and administration.
- Prior to joining H2O Midstream, served in various accounting and finance roles with El Paso Corporation and its subsidiary, EP Energy Corporation, Spark Energy and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Senior Vice President, Operations
Barry Ballard- Senior Vice President, Operations
- 40+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry in both upstream and midstream sectors.
- Drives the operations team in safely operating and maintaining produced water assets. Works with producers in coordinating flowback and water supply requirements to meet customer needs.
- Previously held leadership roles with Mobil Oil, Enogex, Enable, OG&E and EnLink.