Midland Basin Assets
- Expansive gathering and transportation network consisting of over 200 miles of produced water pipeline
- Over 700,000 bpd of active permitted disposal capacity from 27 SWDs (15 owned and 12 third-party)
- Six Ellenburger SWD well permits for 250,000 bpd of deep disposal capacity
- Over 2 million barrels of produced water storage via 2 produced water storage hubs and a commercial recycling facility that is available to multiple customers for enhanced reliability, peak flowback management, recycling and reuse
- Water midstream services include: produced water gathering and disposal, transportation, recycling and redelivery, water banking, trucking and spot purchases
- These services are offered through a number of different contracts and agreements including: MVC or acreage dedications that provide firm service including a truck-free guarantee, wellbore or pad dedications, interruptible agreements via a volume nomination process, spot purchases, and short-term tolling agreements
H2O Midstream continues to expand the existing system through additional infrastructure to serve the needs of multiple producers in the area.
For more information on our asset acquisition and development, go to News & Articles.